Sunday, April 10, 2011

What is it they say about small things?

I was far too excited when I saw this "Go Coco" drink and instantly thought of Mean Girls. I love Mean Girls with the passion of a thousand eleven year olds who loved Taylor Hanson circa 1997 and believe it to be the most quotable movie ever (sorry Casablanca, you're a bit passe). So you can bet it's pretty much the only thing I talked about ALL WEEKEND after I saw it (yes, I'm the annoying friend. As if you didn't know that already). And yes, I made quick work of modifying it to its current state.Totally think  they should change the brand name to this, maybe then they wouldn't need to sell it off for $1. Or maybe it's just because coconut water tastes like Wipeout/Bombora/Rumba (cheap Malibu alternative, I know them well) without any of the fun. Either way I think I got my dollar's worth even if I didn't drink much of it.

And on that note - this meme is why the internet was invented, I swear. We're kind of ridiculously obsessed with internet memes at the moment - I'm partial to Y U NO guy and he's a fan of Foul Bachelor Frog. I think we have a problem. Does this make little to no sense to you? Google memebase and thank me later, or curse me when it's 2am and you're still looking at useless internet rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment