Monday, January 24, 2011

River, Sea, Ocean

Here's my latest design! I don't generally get much time to think up new designs because the bulk of my orders are custom, but every now and then I like to try and start from scratch. I love custom orders and I love to know they're going to really belong to specific people (a touch hard to regift) but I don't really feel all that creative using the same design over and over.
 So it's important to me (I don't mind if no one else buys them) to branch out every now and then, otherwise I get bored. And generally with bordeom comes crankiness. Actually come to think of it, crankiness tends to accompany a few things - namely hunger, fat days and less than 8 hours sleep. Suffice to say I'm a pretty fun person to be around.

2 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

That's so lovely with a gorgeous Japanese aesthetic!

Clare B said...

simple design but looks great - makes me think of abstract waves on a beach. So sorry to hear about dog, sounds like he was a very much loved member of the family.

Post a Comment