Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New kid on the blog

Hi thereeeee!

I'm standing on the edge of my 25th birthday and I can't think of anything I'd rather do than sleep . Good grief, I am tired. But instead, I start a blog. Touche...

I'm half of a girl called e where I occasionally ramble about all the things I wish I owned, with my dear friend Liz. I'm also the "owner" of a little business (and I mean little... I think the Hubble Telescope would struggle to find it) called Hey, Emmaline! where I decorate teapots. A few people seemed to like 'em so I've started up my little Made It store in May and before I knew it we're in December and I've sold more than 60 teapots. Yeesh! And across those sixty teapots I learned a lot of lessons... which I've since forgotten. See! This is why we need blogs, people!

So I've downed tools for 2010 but I do plan to start up bigger and better in 2011. More designs, more organisation and maybe a little less stress and crazed moodswings for those around me. Oh who am I kidding? Sorry Mumma!

Enough ranting, more teapots...


Here is my latest design. This polka dot cutie is set aside for my boyfriend's Ma & Pa for Christmas. They are the sweetest of the sweet so I think the deserved a teapot that reflected that. Here's hopin' they like it!

2 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Aww that is so cute! :D I love dots, they always make me smile :)

Rah said...

Those spots are cuuuuute!
(ps welcome to the world of solo-blogging :))

Post a Comment